- Propane o-rings are one of the most widely used sealing products. The causes of permanent deformation of propane o-rings are as following.
26 Oct440|Read More
- Introduce thecharacteristics of the propane o-rings seal. The selection of propane o-rings is of great significance to its sealing performance and service life.
23 Oct434|Read More
- Propane o-rings is a ring rubber seal with a circular cross-section. The propane o-rings is mainly used to prevent the leakage of liquid and gas medium in mechanical parts under static conditions.
22 Oct406|Read More
- In sealing elements, propane o-rings are widely used. The installation quality of propane o-rings has an important influence on its sealing performance and service life.
21 Oct299|Read More
- Introduce the what is propane o-rings. Propane o-rings is a circular rubber seal with a circular cross-section, which is mainly used to prevent the leakage of liquid and gas medium in mechanical parts...
20 Oct249|Read More
- Propane o-rings are a kind of rubber sealing ring with o-shape cross-section. Propane o-rings have simple manufacture, reliable function and convenient installation.
19 Oct207|Read More
- The propane o-rings has high wear resistance and automatic elastic compensation function after the sealing surface is worn. Propane o-rings is used for sealing piston in the reciprocating hydraulic cy...
15 Oct189|Read More
- Propane o-rings are mostly made of rubber materials. The initial compression in the radial or axial direction during installation gives the propane o-rings its own initial sealing ability.
10 Oct214|Read More
- The seal structure and piston rod shaft seal are the key parts of the reciprocating actuator. There are some factors should be considered when choosing the sealing structure and piston rod shaft seal...
29 Sep222|Read More
- When the piston rod shaft is applied to the cylinder, oil cylinder, etc., it is necessary to do a good job of piston rod shaft seal. Piston rod shaft seal is two different ways, in understanding, do n...
25 Sep270|Read More
- Introduce the piston rod shaft seal ring and DSH piston seal ring. The piston rod shaft seal ring refers to the seal between the piston rod and the cylinder head.
23 Sep236|Read More
- Introduce the factors affect the shrinkage of fluoro rubber o-rings. The shrinkage of fluoro rubber o-rings increases with the increase of rubber content in vulcanized products.
17 Sep263|Read More
- Nitrile rubber o-rings have a great development prospect. Nitrile rubber o-rings is widely used in seals, rubber rolls, and miscellaneous products, which accounts for the largest proportion of seals.
16 Sep209|Read More
- Introduce the main properties of fluoro rubber O-rings. The fluorine rubber O-rings and silicone rubber have high temperature resistance. If any inquiry, please contact us.
15 Sep230|Read More
- Fluoro rubber o-rings appears more and more times in industrial equipment. Fluoro rubber o-rings is a polymer containing fluoro atoms on the carbon atoms of the main chain and side chain.
14 Sep270|Read More
- The fluoro rubber O-rings is composed of a low friction-filled PTFEring and O-ring rubber seal. Fluoro rubber O-rings are widely used in diesel locomotives, automobiles, tractors, construction machine...
11 Sep205|Read More
- Under what circumstances can fluoro rubber O-rings be used? Fluorine rubber O-ring sealing products are widely used in automobile and aircraft engine sealing and can be used at 250 ℃.
10 Sep209|Read More
- Fluoro rubber O-rings are prone to failure due to improper use in daily work. The failure of the fluoro rubber O-rings not only delays the daily work and operation but also wastes human and material ...
09 Sep201|Read More
- Fluoro rubber o-rings is a kind of commonly used material. Fluoro rubber o-rings has features of good flame retardancy, airtightness, high temperature resistance, and so on.
07 Sep189|Read More
- There are fluorine atoms in fluoro rubber o-rings. This special molecular structure makes fluoro rubber have excellent heat resistance, drug resistance, solvent resistance, fluorination resistance, an...
03 Sep231|Read More